ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED
All submitted abstracts are now under review.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
RARE2018 invites the submission of original abstracts for Poster presentation.
- Abstracts should be submitted via the on-line submission system; abstracts submitted by fax or email will not be accepted or reviewed.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- All submitted abstracts will undergo review by the Congress Chairperson after the submission deadline date has past.
- Notifications will be sent out shortly after the deadline date and the decision is final.
- To correct an abstract that has already been submitted or to submit another abstract, please use the log-in and password which you received when you submitted your original abstract. This will enable you to access the previously submitted abstract/s or to submit an additional abstract/s.
Title and Body Title:
Each word should begin with a capital letter with the exception of transition words.
The title is limited to 20 words.
The Abstract body should be no longer than 250 words in total
Please structure your abstract using the following headings:
– Results (if relevant)
After your abstract is submitted, you will be sent an automatic e-mail confirming your successful submission.
If you do not receive this confirmation e-mail, please contact the Meeting Organizer at email@example.com
Only the accepted abstracts of fully registered and paid presenters can be included in the final program.
Registration and payment is required by 9 May 2018
Failure to register and pay by this date will result in your abstract being removed from the program.